I'm Roger Ma, a NYC-based CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and founder of lifelaidout®.
I work with people across the country to help them reach their financial goals, live great lives, and achieve peace of mind.
I focus on understanding your goals and where you want to go. I use my financial planning knowledge to develop recommendations for your situation, lay out pros and cons of various strategies, and break down your path forward in an easy-to-understand way.
While working in investment banking at Morgan Stanley, I became more interested in the personal side of finance rather than the corporate side. That passion led me on a path to learn everything I could about personal finance and become a financial planner.
- New York University
Certificate in Financial Planning
- Carnegie Mellon University
Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics
- InvestmentNews' 40 Under 40 (2017)
- Investopedia's Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors (2018)
- FPA Diversity Scholarship Recipient (2017)
- InvestmentNews' Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Board