Leveraging my finance and real estate background, I provide insights to the media on a range of topics across personal finance, real estate, and general money-saving tips. Below is a sample of my work with the press.
If you're a journalist or media producer who needs an expert source or commentator, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forbes: Are You Really Throwing Away Money By Renting?
- Forbes: Is Now A Good Time To Buy A Home?
- Forbes: Should You Waive Your Mortgage Contingency?
- TheStreet: Are You Missing Out On The Home Office Deduction?
- TheStreet: Should You Use a 529 Savings Plan to Save for College?
- TheStreet: Do You Qualify to Realize $500,000 in Capital Gains Tax-Free?
TV | VIDEO | RADIO
- KGO Radio: Do You Know the Way to 401(k)
- TheStreet: 7 Ways To Tell If You Have A Good 401(k)
- TheStreet: How To Save Money Using Cash-Back Shopping
- US News: Say What? Decoding Ubiquitous Financial Jargon
- US News: 5 Signs You're Getting a Raw Deal from Your Financial Advisor
- US News: Doing Grocery Delivery or Pickup? 5 Tips for a Better Shopping Experience
- US News: Dear Younger Me - 12 Financial Truths We Wish We Knew Earlier
- Trulia: 7 Signs You're Not Ready to Buy a Home
- BBC: Cures and Remedies for Last Year's Financial Hangover
- MagnifyMoney: 7 Ways to Grow Your Net Worth - Earn More, Owe Less
- Money Mic: Tax Tips for Newlyweds: 9 Ways Getting Married Changes Your Taxes
- Money Mic: Stock Markets Crashed to the Floor as Donald Trump Began to Win. What this Means for You
- Money Mic: Should I Buy Bonds or Stocks? Here are the Basics You Need to Know
- Money Mic: Yes, Millenials Should Buy Stocks - But Not Based On Donald's Trump's Tweets
- Grow (from Acorns): Want to Tackle Your Debt Once and For All? Answer These Questions First
- ValueWalk: Is Life Insurance Worth It? 21 Experts Weigh In
- Nasdaq: Best Things to Buy the Day After Christmas
- Financial Planning Association: Your 401(k) and Prudently Managing It